Emergency Contacts Other Than St. Paul’s


NEED HELP?      DIAL: 2-1-1    

F.I.R.S.T. / PA 211

FIRST is PA 2-1-1 South Central Region

If you or a family member, neighbor or friend needs help with food, shelter, rent and utility assistance, health care, legal assistance or employment assistance, the United Way has an information and referral service available 24/7 to connect you with specialists who can determine which health and human services agency can provide assistance.

Do you need help with housework? Yard work? A ride to an appointment? This is the resource to call for assistance in these areas as well.